The Landing is the perfect home for your growing business with acres of office, studio, light and heavy industrial space coming available soon. Nearby major highways (I-79, I-80, I-376, and I-76) and airports (Youngstown, Cleveland, Akron, and Pittsburgh) make this location highly accessible. Low cost of living and high quality of life make the Shenango Valley an ideal place to live, work, and own a business.
- Existing 800,000+ s.f. heavy manufacturing space
- 166,000 s.f. office & lab space
- 5 acre site
- 20’-64’ ceiling height
- 10 loading docks, multiple cranes
- Local & PA State Financing Programs Available / Low-interest local financing available
- Tax Credits & Job Training Incentives
- A portion of the building is located within a Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ)—virtually tax free!
- Will assist with securing any necessary utility upgrades
- Rail access on site
- Less than 6 miles to I-80 & I-376 and 20 miles to I-79
The Landing supports heavy industry with high bays, cranes, and rail access.
The Landing has 160,000 square feet of space suitable to light industry.
The Landing has unique features like this four-story tall anechoic chamber for acoustic testing.
The Landing has tens of thousands of space suitable for studios and offices.
The Landing is managed by Valley Shenango Economic Development Corporation, a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to restoring the former Westinghouse facility and revitalizing the economy of the Shenango Valley..